Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Tenspeed - Whatever class you want. <3 

Post Tenspeed - Whatever class you want. <3
In-Game Name: Will probably be Tenspeed. ;)

Armory Link (Type it as a URL please. Paste your profile, highlight it and click URL above this box): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Thetenspeed/simple

Intended Raid Spec: Whatever you want.

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Umm.. ZC. I was getting ready to go TDY... account got hacked, I was race changed, faction changed, transferred and butt fucked. I stopped playing due to this but the wife decided we should play again. ;)

WOTLK End-game experience: I full cleared 25 ICC Heroic on May 5th of last year.

BC End-game experience: Everything down.

Pre-BC (Vanilla) End-game experience: Not a damn thing. It was hard being a rogue pre-bc in a raid environment.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk? Are you at least able to respond?: You guys miss me, right? If that's the case, then balls deep.

Do you react well under pressure?: If by pressure, you mean when Syl says dirty things to me... yeah. I can hold my own.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters? Basically, why should you get a raid spot over others?:

I eat face. I always know my fights before we see the boss. I am a Ten Speed. The buggy up front is meant to carry.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc) and spend the points?:
Agility Leather? Really? For me?!

Do you "lag" in raid environments (Again, be honest. This applies to both FPS and latency)?: Hell naw.

Are you going to be in this guild for the long-term (Long term being more than a month)?: More than a month... hmmm. I work 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Can I raid after work? If not, can I still say that Dirka looks like Mat Tuck?

Are you willing to post on the forums or deny the calendar invite for days that you will be absent? Are you going to make at least 2 raids per week?
I can make any raid on any day that is after 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Sat and Sun I'm free.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma? Who referred you?:
I referred me. I miss Lisa, Corey, Syl, Derek, Bustits, Smoke, Norki, and everyone else!

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Post Re: Tenspeed - Whatever class you want. <3
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 am

Post Re: Tenspeed - Whatever class you want. <3
Yay! You're back! :)

There will probably be a huge migration to SWTOR in 3 months.

However, we would be happy to have you as a rog or anything before then. We might actually get a whole group together to raid then! :P

Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:59 am