Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 1:25 pm

Ginnjuice - Prot/Fury Warrior - Prot Pally 

Post Ginnjuice - Prot/Fury Warrior - Prot Pally
In-Game Name: Ginswarrior / Ginspally

Armory Link: not working, just server transferred (Warrior 82 ATM, Pally 63)

Intended Raid Spec: Tank/DPS

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Asgard, Alleria - Guild drama, no real progression.

WOTLK End-game experience: Cleared Normal ICC10, 6ish heroic

BC End-game experience: None. I quit playing a few months into Vanilla, and came back as ICC was opening up.

Pre-BC (Vanilla) End-game experience: None. See above.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk? Are you at least able to respond?:

Yep, Yep, Yep.

Do you react well under pressure?: I believe so. I'm a pretty relaxed player, so it's not like I'll get worked up and rage quit if stuck on progression somewhere.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters? Basically, why should you get a raid spot over others?: Yes, I'm comfortable playing most classes, only class I do not have @ 80+ is a warlock. I feel I have the patience to work through progression, but also the common sense to know when "tonight is just not the night". I have played most classes/specs @ endgame LK content, and played very proficiently in each role. With the experience that comes from playing multiple roles, I try to take that into consideration to help and support the rest of the group.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc) and spend the points?:

Yes. Wouldn't mind a quick & dirty on the loot system. I get the concept, simple enough, but will really click when I see it in action.

Do you "lag" in raid environments (Again, be honest. This applies to both FPS and latency)?: No issues thus far. Cata raid graphics are yet to be seen, but machine and bandwidth should be more than adequate.

Are you going to be in this guild for the long-term (Long term being more than a month)?: Yes, and if I'm accepted and click with the guild, will slowly start bringing over my other toons from Alleria, if they would be wanted/needed.

Are you willing to post on the forums or deny the calendar invite for days that you will be absent? Are you going to make at least 2 raids per week?

Yes. I have an odd work schedule, and father (chauffeur?) of three kids that are involved in everything, so, to be perfectly honest, I've always taken on the role of the fill-in guy. I'm on almost every evening, but RL responsibilities and an accident-prone 4 year old require me to have the ability to go AFK sometimes without notice. It doesn't happen much, but it does happen.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma? Who referred you?: Madrona was my GM/co-officer on Alleria / Smoke I've talked briefly with a few times on vent. The toons on this application I had randomly moved off Alleria & faction changed to a server where I knew no one. Wasn't playing them much, but when Madrona went Horde I figured if there was someone else that I was familiar with, would transfer to this server so they wouldn't be neglected.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Post Re: Ginnjuice - Prot/Fury Warrior - Prot Pally
App looks good, just so you know this is a 10man raiding guild. Spots are limited but I think the plans are to try and get a 2nd group for each week so everyone can get some raid time. I know you said you were a casual raider and that's fine I'm just filling you in, hopefully we can get our website updated... (dirka) If you decide to transfer just get ahold of anyone in the guild so they can get someone to gvite you.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:34 pm