Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:28 pm

Cowpied - Shaman (Enhance) 

Post Cowpied - Shaman (Enhance)
In-Game Name: Cowpied

Armory Link (Type it as a URL please. Paste your profile, highlight it and click URL above this box): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... cn=Cowpied

Intended Raid Spec: Enhance / Resto

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): ZC, Did not want to be stuck 10 man raiding but all of that doesn't matter come Cataclysm. Still prefer 25 mans

WOTLK End-game experience: Everything! outside Heroics

BC End-game experience: Everything!

Pre-BC (Vanilla) End-game experience: Everything even DC tanking Onyxia!

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk? Are you at least able to respond?: Mic is broke and I am to poor to purchase one.

Do you react well under pressure?: Like a cupcake under a fat kid.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters? Basically, why should you get a raid spot over others?: Because I am awesome.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc) and spend the points?: Yes? Will I win? no?

Do you "lag" in raid environments (Again, be honest. This applies to both FPS and latency)?: I play on the LOWEST settings so never!

Are you going to be in this guild for the long-term (Long term being more than a month)?: POSSIBLY

Are you willing to post on the forums or deny the calendar invite for days that you will be absent? Are you going to make at least 2 raids per week? Yes

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma? Who referred you?: Because Zero Charisma is like the other family I always wanted! Except that we're all like that one awkward cousin you meet only once at family reunions.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Post Re: Cowpied - Shaman (Enhance)
I want my Cow back!

<3

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 am

So this means? dot dot dot?

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:23 pm

It does in fact mean dot dot dot

Yeah if you wanna pop back over here you're more than welcome do mang. We're still working out how shit is gonna go down come cata but I know you're laid back enough for this setup.

I'm still hurt that you left me in the first place! :P

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:45 pm

I did not do it because I despised you or anyone in the guild. I did because The guild was scaling back to a form of raiding I did not prefer. With 25 and 10 man raiding being homogenized, That barrier gets smudged. I'd still prefer 25 mans for their more epic qualities but in the end, If I can get the same gear and same achievement, I'd rather do it with the people in this game I find most enjoyable to play with. With regards to Vanguard, It was always my home guild and I always had the ability to Lord it over their members even when I was raiding with ZC. But the people in that guild who were like family to me all but left or moved on.

P.S. At this very moment I have a plate of ribs smothered in a sweet mesquite BBQ sauce, and a big ol' packet of Oreos with a cool gallon of milk chillin' in the fridge besides me.

-Cow

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Absolutely not. Apply elsewhere. Good bye.

Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 pm