Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:41 pm

Shæd - DPS Shadow Priest 

Post Shæd - DPS Shadow Priest
In-Game Name: SHÆD

Armory Link (Type it as a URL please. Paste your profile, highlight it and click URL above this box): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... zhul&cn=Shæd

Intended Raid Spec: Shadow priest

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): I was alliance. Natural born killers: left because i couldn't make raid times because of work, Fallen Heroes- disband; Carnage- wasn't getting along with a member so i decided to go horde n try something new.

WOTLK End-game experience: downed all including LK on normal 25man. Have done Marrowgar, Gunship, Festergut n Rotface, Blood Queen all Heroic 25man.

BC End-game experience: All Kara through BT n ZA

Pre-BC (Vanilla) End-game experience: Ive ran through them as a lvl 80 n what not but i started playing in the begining of BC.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk? Are you at least able to respond?: yeah

Do you react well under pressure?: yeah

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters? Basically, why should you get a raid spot over others?: Im a good shadow priest, i know rotation well, i know my stat priority ETC. and I'm experienced at End game raiding.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc) and spend the points?: yes of course

Do you "lag" in raid environments (Again, be honest. This applies to both FPS and latency)?: i usually have like 50-60+ FPS. my latency is usually good but i have had times that i lag randomly due to weather change or some shit.

Are you going to be in this guild for the long-term (Long term being more than a month)?: If everything goes well of course.

Are you willing to post on the forums or deny the calendar invite for days that you will be absent? Are you going to make at least 2 raids per week? yeah, IRL> WOW so there might be a time that i need to take care of something but for the most part yes I should have no probs.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma? Who referred you?: You guys have some experience under ur belt and your times fit me great. I saw your recruits on Trade n looked you guys up.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm

Post Re: Shæd - DPS Shadow Priest
Just to add I have a 5.9 gs Feral Tank that im going to faction change aswell. i ran him as my main throughout BC and the beginning of Wrath. So i have experience if different aspects.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 pm

App looks decent to me, and we are in need of a consistant SP. To clarify, raid times are 6-10 server ( 9:30 most of the time): Tues / Weds. We try to fit a 10m on thurs as well. Hit us up in game so we can chat for a sec, either myself (Battletrout), Miorra, Buslink, or Tenspeed.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm

so i joined up finally and i hardly see anyone on ever... are people usually on for raids?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:45 am

We raid during the week and socialize like normal people on weekends. It was also the world cup weekend. People were just doing stuff! There's nothing to worry about.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 pm

understandable... lol glad to see you guys r normal n dont see this game like a job like my other guild was. >.< LET HAVE FUN N KILL SHIT

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 pm

You'd think with 175 members more than 2 people would be online in a given night haha...

even though 75 of those members are forcemaster alts

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Nine of them are my alts!
I am pretty sure we have more alts than real members - considering people who have left the guild still have alts with us (Lewwt, etc).

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:20 am

i should start brining my alts... :P

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:47 am