Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 11:57 am

Sølarflare - Arcane Mage 

Post Sølarflare - Arcane Mage
In-Game Name:Sølarflare

Armory Link (Type it as a URL please. Paste your profile, highlight it and click URL above this box): [url]http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&cn=Sølarflare[/url]

Intended Raid Spec: Arcane

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest):TEH SLAX (Disbanded), US Horder Patrol (pre-faction change), Death Dealers (Lack of progression)

WOTLK End-game experience:Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulda, ToC, ToGC, ICC, RS

BC End-game experience:Kara, Mag, Gruuls, TK, SSC, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell

Pre-BC (Vanilla) End-game experience:ZG, UBRS, BWL, AQ 20, AQ 40, MC

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk? Are you at least able to respond?:Yes, but no mic for the moment; I can hear and respond in game.

Do you react well under pressure?:Quite used to it.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters? Basically, why should you get a raid spot over others?: I've been playing mage for a very, very long time and am very confident in playing my character. I am used to slow progression in the past and do not mind learning new encounters with others (but being stuck on a single mid-raid boss for nearly 2 months is pushing it).

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc) and spend the points?:Yes, if i see something i need, i am more than willing to spend the points on it.

Do you "lag" in raid environments (Again, be honest. This applies to both FPS and latency)?:No

Are you going to be in this guild for the long-term (Long term being more than a month)?:Yes

Are you willing to post on the forums or deny the calendar invite for days that you will be absent? Are you going to make at least 2 raids per week?: Yes the dates/times, do not pose any conflict with my schedule.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma? Who referred you?: Meet new friends and progression. I was recommended to apply by Bobily.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 am

Post Re: Sølarflare - Arcane Mage
Very nice application. Lots of raiding experience pre-wrath is +++points for me. How much dps do you normally put out (with the buff) in a fight like Marrowgar / Saurfang in ICC? I'm assuming you're able to effectively use your CC abilities (silence, sheep, nova etc.) seeing your raiding experience

If you don't mind, try not to get saved to 25 ICC and maybe we can snag you for a trial run tonight or Wednesday.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:48 am

Post Re: Sølarflare - Arcane Mage
ill have to go take a look @ my recount (considering i got a few upgrades since last time i checked though i'd like to say around 7-8k ish last i checked). but yeah, ill keep out of icc 25 until whenever. Ill be on later this afternoon though (I have an EMT class in 30 min) so you can get in touch w/ me then.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 am