Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:17 am

Awsomepally-Ret Paladin 

Post Awsomepally-Ret Paladin
In-Game Name Awsomepally

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&cn=Awsomepally

CurrentSpec and Intended Raid Spec: Retribution 11/5/55

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Zug Zug (kicked out) said i wasn't doing enough dps although I was out dpsing their main ret pally. Sugar Water Purple i had left because they could never get raids started on time. :/

WOTLK End-game experience:
Naxx-Cleared
Ulduar- Bosses mainly for weekly's and for mount run, haven't cleared every boss though.
ToC- Cleared
TogC- 3/5 primarily on the lack of experience the raid had.
ICC- I'm 11/12 in 10 man and 4/12 HM. In 25 man i'm 6/12 and haven't done heroic fights except for Gunship. Know all heroic fights up to Dreamwalker and regular fights i'm very experienced on. Have attempted LK but wiped due to the fact that people didn't understand the causes of defile.

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:
Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateau, and Tempest Keep have been cleared but haven't done any of the others.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?: I have vent and I can talk if its needed.

Do you react well under pressure?:
I'm sure i would be fine, but i haven't really been in to many pressured situations.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: Yup i'll take whatever makes me improve as a player. Best in Slot items are key.

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: Nope i have no lag issues and my fps is usually perfect.

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?:
Yes, i'm tired of searching for guilds with raid times that suit me.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: You seem to be a solid guild and thats what i'm primarily looking for, you have the raid times that fit my schedule as well as the days of the week. i also would like to proceed with ICC raid progression.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 am