Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:12 pm

Baddazz-Moonkin/Tree (BC Tank) Very good heals/dps 

Post Baddazz-Moonkin/Tree (BC Tank) Very good heals/dps
In-Game Name: Baddazz

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&cn=Baddazz

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec:Moonkin MS Tree OS

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Was on oceanic guild, move back to states, transferred to this server

WOTLK End-game experience:8/12 ICC

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:All BC and Vanilla

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?:Yes, and yes.

Do you react well under pressure?: Yes
Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?: I am pro, I know my class well, I have played wow since beginning raids are easy.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: Yes

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: No

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: Yes

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: I like the raiding times and the guilds progress

My gear is only 5400 GS or so, I am a much better healer and dps than most players who have much better gear than me. I am very good at raid heals.

My tree has done up to 8.2K hps in ICC 10 2 healing it and moonkin does 6k+ dps; I have a hunter that does 7K dps also.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:15 pm
Post Re: Baddazz-Moonkin/Tree (BC Tank) Very good heals/dps
Character auditor shows just 4/12 on ICC 25, only 4 tries. It's been out a lot of weeks, are you playing regularly?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Post Re: Baddazz-Moonkin/Tree (BC Tank) Very good heals/dps
I just 2 healed ICC 10 8/12 and continuing tonight. And yes until recently hadn't played for a few months, I moved from Japan and it took a while to get settled and internet back up. I have Abracadaver staff, I believe thats 2nd wing. I have a few other 80s but this is my main, before this I had a priest and warlock, but found that Druids can do most anything and are by far my favorite class, so halfway through BC timeframe I switched to this druid. I have run most raids in the game on my older toons.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm