Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:06 pm

Bobily - Level 80 Protection Paladin 

Post Bobily - Level 80 Protection Paladin
In-Game Name: Bobily

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com):

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l&n=Bobily

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec: 0/53/18 Protection

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Well all the guilds i was in for Wrath of the Lich King died. My current guild is <Silent Resolve> and it's basically dead. I'm an officer for it, the only one left, the GM is quitting wow and the raiders don't wanna attend raids anymore and I'm not going to be an officer for a guild that doesn't want to do anything, it's like leading hyenas to a dead animal and saying FEAST!!! Then instead they run away? what's the point?

WOTLK End-game experience: So far in 25 man the only heroic i did was Gunship, obviously i got the shoulders that dropped (:
Normal mode I'm 8/12 and
in 10 man i'm 11/12 but very close to finding a pug that can really get it down my best was 22% yay!
So i do know the fights, i even know the fights in heroic, i studied them.

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:Hand of A'dal nuff said. I also have done up to Illidan before wrath came out.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?:

Yes i have vent and I'll only talk when i need to state something important really. Vent is not the place to talk randomly its used to quickly announce things that need to be addressed.

Do you react well under pressure?: Yeah, I react best under pressure! I like to be on Edge.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?:

I have actively been to maintankadin.org when it was up. Now i just go to Tankspot for my theorycrafting. So, yes i have great knowledge of my class, and if theres anything that you would feel would be a better choice for me I'm always up for great advice.
Also, I have the patience to learn new encounters, I actually love seeing new encounters as soon as i can even if i would not even be close to a chance to see this encounter in-game. I like to see new content even if I dont actually see it in-game, i try to out of game anyway lol

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?:

I only take gear that suits my mainspec. Only if no one wants holy gear and it gets defaulted to me will i ever accept it. Also, I have a religion with my gear. If i'm blessed with a drop from a particular tier, if a similar item drops that may be a tiny upgrade, i will pass it to the next guy because it would be his turn regardless if i would win the item or not.

E.G Tank weapon drops from first boss, i win, tank weapon drops 7th boss, I pass to next tank. Even if this happens weeks later its his turn. I'm fair and i believe that the items i get are what i'm destined to have.

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?:

Very very rarely. I have an intel i7 930 overclocked to 3.2Ghz with 12GB DDR3 RAM and Nvidia 480x2 SLi with a 30MB/s connection. It's overloaded no problem, i don't even get less than 60 fps while fraps video recording which i love doing (:

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?:

I want to be in a guild that won't break down for once. so yes (:

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?:

It seems very stable and matches my raid times. Just what i am looking for (:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Post Re: Bobily - Level 80 Protection Paladin
Very impressive application. Are you saved to 25man already this week? We may or may not have a raid on Monday evening. If not we should get you in on a trial ASAP on Tuesday imo.

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Yes I'm currently saved to a 7/12 we did on Tuesday June 15th at 5:30 as a guild without our Guild Master and we were down any officers because the last active one left the guild week before. I led that raid, it was 14 pugged players the rest were guild. Wednesday almost no one showed up to pick that up from guild so we cancelled. Attendence has been a big problem this month, i'm sick of it lol

I'm available next week though (:

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm a stickler for grammar, but this app was so nice, it won me over anyway :)

I look forward to seeing you in the guild!

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Thank You. (:

I'll be sure to make it for Tuesday's raid d-(~.^)z

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 pm

Im going to be away for the next four days, fill free to wisper miorra/battletrout/harblz/ayizan. they can ask you the rutine questions and Gvite. thanks for the app!

Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 pm