Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:17 pm

Fyurbane - Bear Tank 

Post Fyurbane - Bear Tank
In-Game Name: Fyurbane

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Fyurbane

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec: Bear tanking

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Hardcore Pwnography, left because my raid group pugged more than half the people every week and wound up dead ended at 6/12 or 7/12 every week

WOTLK End-game experience: Downed Rot and Fester, Professer to 50% and Blood Princes to 35%. Know all of the fights from notes and videos up to LK

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience: None

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?: Have vent and talk quite frequently, in or out of raids.

Do you react well under pressure?: For the most part, yes. After a few wipes on the same boss I may be a little frustrated at people (myself included) but that doesn't happen often.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?: I have a pretty good feel for what I can and cannot do, and I'm always up to try a new way to do a boss.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: Absolutely

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: Usually in the beginning of a 25m I'll lag a bit through Marrowgar, and occasionally in graphic-intense areas. But after a minute or two it clears up

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: As long as I'm needed

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: It's a top guild on the server and actually has progression, something I've been frustrated with in the past with guilds I've run with

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Post Re: Fyurbane - Bear Tank
Nice app and gear looks good, your close to the experiance were looking for too. Let me talk to the GM and ill get back to you ingame. if you dont hear from me wisper buslink/bertz. thanks for apping!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Post Re: Fyurbane - Bear Tank
Yea i talked to him ingame the other day, his consern was ont having a solid 10m group to balance the 25.

I'll say this, Nosine and Rickybobby have been trying to set up a solid group. That being said I think there are enough ppl that really want to do it to make it legit

Nosine
Ricky
Oceana
Zaojin/thafunk
Dalmar
Hynis
you
starting to look pretty solid

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:55 am