Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:58 pm

Arcane Mage and Fire Mage 

Post Arcane Mage and Fire Mage
In-Game Name: Thragg

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&cn=Thragg

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec: The gear you see me in on my armory page is my fire set, I know I am gemmed for arcane and don't have completely proper gear for fire, but thats due to me testing the spec out. My main spec is Arcane, but I am questioning going fire depending on how my dps is with fire

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): I am still in Wrathchild on Kargath, my good friend Blitzinblade had just transferred over to this server, and he was my reason for bringing my mage to Kargath, I use to play a Death Knight on Alliance side perenolde, but my guild fell apart upon release of Ulduar

WOTLK End-game experience: I have seen up to sindra in both 25 and 10man, I have yet to see the LK fight sadly. I have fully completed ToC, and have seen up to General in Ulduar.
BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?: I do have vent, and I do have a mic, and will talk as needed

Do you react well under pressure?: I am possibly one of the more raid aware people you may meet, I react very well under pressure and I can usually learn a fight within the first 20minutes of seeing it.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?: I know my class very well I believe, and new raids and encounters is what keeps me into this game, so yes I do have the patience for it

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: Yes I will do whatever neccesary

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: No I do not, and come June 30th I will have an Alienware desktop with 8gb of ram a core I5 And a 1G video card so I should definitely be far from lag at that point

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: Yes I would love to continue with the guild as long as the guild continues raiding, I am in it for the long haul

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: I want to progress and have fun with my guild, I also would like to continue to play with my good friend Blitzinblade. Zero Charisma seems like a nice fit for me

Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Post Re: Arcane Mage and Fire Mage
I also Forgot to say what my pre bc raiding was..I have seen All of MC, first couple bosses of BWL, Most of Aq20..I have also seen all of Kara, Gruuls, Mag, Some of SSC, Some of The Eye, and thats it I believe

Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Post Re: Arcane Mage and Fire Mage
we have 6 trial raiders this week... we can talk and might get you in the guild before next weeks raid but a spot might not be there for you. hit up buslink/bertz in game whenever you can. thanks for the app!

Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:12 pm