Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 1:12 pm

application rogue/combat 

Post application rogue/combat
In-Game Name:Blitzinblade
Armory Link (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... itzinblade)

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec:combat

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): I was in wrathchild on kargath but couldnt make raid times. I looked into death dealers but they just dont seem to be very geared/progressed for my liking. Im looking some people who know what there doing for at least first 4 wings .

WOTLK End-game experience:I have seen the lk in 10m to second phase and have downed all wings but lk. In 25 man i have seen first wing plaguewing and the princes in crimson hall but never been in a good enough pug to down them.
BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:In BC i only raided KARA,Mag,and Gruul, was never in a good enough guild to further progress

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?:I do have vent and i do talk here and there but only if told im allowed to i try to keep vent clear for call outs on boss fights
Do you react well under pressure?:Yes i do In my opinion no matter how chaotic a fight if you slow down and just keep going with the game plan eventualy you will succeed and it will seem less chaotic.Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?:I know my class very Well and believe i learn new fights well. Most the time i take the time to look up at tankspots videos for new strats and new boss fights
When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?:Im not sure i understand this question right but if it means switching specs to best suit the raid then yes i would do what it takes to help the guild progress.

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?:
Most the time no. Every once and awhile il get a lag spike that comes from no ware but it think its server related.
Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?:
Yes i would like to see content in This guild as long as they are willing to progress. I would love to see the guild smash on Death wing come cat expansion.
Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?:I just switched to this server and seen you were a fairly well progressed raiding guild. You seem like you could teach me alot more then i already know im always down for learning new fights and would like to see that ugly arthas guy kneel before my axe :p Im also looking for a guild who is serious when it comes to fights but also has a sense of humar and has fun in game too. After all it is still a Game. :p

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:42 am

Post Re: application rogue/combat
Gear looks solid. except for that naxx trinket, your well over raiding hit cap so id get the frost emblems trink. Gotta talk it over with the gm. id love to get you in but we need to evaluate our rogue situation. Ill try to get back with you ASAP. thank for the app.

Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 am

Post Re: application rogue/combat
yea ive been trying to replace the naxx trinket with the abomb one from plague 25 but cant seem to get a pug to down pp but i use it more for the armpen then the hit cant wait for the ruby sanctom to come out for the armpen trink from there its pritty sweet and would help alot ..as for hit rateing i try to keep it around 300 for posions because poison is considered spell damage so i need a higher hit rateing and alittle more hit is good for oh more hits on oh = more energy thanks for looking at my app and look forward to talking to you soon

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:45 pm