Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 1:34 pm

Saxons 

Post Saxons
In-Game Name: Saxons

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&cn=Saxons

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec: Ret, Ret

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Bloody legionares, wasnt progressing fast enough

WOTLK End-game experience: ICC 10

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience: kara, za, grulls mags

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?:Yes and will talk

Do you react well under pressure?: really don't get pressured in wow but i stay calm and get the job done in real life

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?: Yes been playing ret long enough to have it down like the back of my hand

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: Yes

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: nope

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: yes as long as there is not to much drama and immature people im down for the long haul into cataclysm

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: because its a good raiding guild that i can progress with

Tue May 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Post Re: Saxons
gear isnt the best, we talked about his meta gem and trinkets that hes going to fix.

Tue May 25, 2010 4:00 pm
How much do you want to raid? Is this an alt? How often do you play?

I ask because although you say you have raid experience going back to kara, you don't have much recently, and you have a lot of vendor gear. 1/14 Uld 25 and 2/14 Uld 10, which looks like weeklies. Never completed TocC25 and only 3 recorded runs at it. 6/12 in ICC 10; only 2 runs. Even if you were running in PUGs you should have 18+ tries at most instances every week (Naxx, VoA, Uld, Toc, ICC) even if you haven't completed all of them.

Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 am

the main reason i dont have much progression so far in wotlk is that i quit about 2 weeks after ulduar patch dropped and i came back within the last month and ive been busting my butt to get regeared. i want to raid far into icc 10 25 and Hm's and into togc 10/25 too when i get geared enough.even though i did quit i can be reliable far into Cataclysm

Wed May 26, 2010 4:57 pm

and this is my main and only 80 character and i play alot all i got going on is school and football and in 1 week schools done so i got 3-4 hours for football a day and thats in the morning so the rest of the time wow whenever im needed and when im just playing

Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 pm