Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 1:24 pm

nikkido (for now) Tanking Druid 

Post nikkido (for now) Tanking Druid
In-Game Name: nikkido on thunderlord, name subject to change if i transfer over to this server.

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com):
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderlord&cn=Nikkido

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec: I am a tanking druid, i love tanking and would prefer to be able to stay that way if at all possible.

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Fable on thunderlord, i actually got kicked cause i left town for about 11 days without telling anyone, my grandmother lives 2 states away and she hurt herself, and i wasnt going to go back to sumone who kicks me after 11 days.

WOTLK End-game experience: first 2 wings of icc, everything but 25 togc anub i had 4 80s on thunderlord most of this experence is doing different things, i have only tanked 1st wing of icc but i know the fights for the rest .

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience: everything pre sunwell, everything pre naxx

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?: yes and yes

Do you react well under pressure?:the harder it is the better i work that why i like tanking everything rides on me doing my job

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?:i spent 9 hours attempting to get 25 togc faction champs down lol i think that speaks for itself. And i would pit my knowledge about druids against anyone who wants to talk i speed half my time in vent theory crafting with tenspeed and then trying it out

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: yes half my gear is rogue gear anyway and u guys only have 2 of them now :P

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?:
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9650 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 6142MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
these are my system specs, but no im lag free

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: im looking for an active guild where i get to raid if im just getting benched every week i will leave, but long as im raiding im about as loyal as they come

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: i want to raid, plus my buddy tenspeed is in here already

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Post Re: nikkido (for now) Tanking Druid
also if u would like to talk to me in game im on a rogue named ninespeed thanks and hope to hear from ya

Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Post Re: nikkido (for now) Tanking Druid
So I heard your character does'nt exist on armory

Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:21 pm