Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:16 pm

Alustriul-Combat Rogue App 

Post Alustriul-Combat Rogue App
n-Game Name:Alustriul

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&cn=Alustriul

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec:Combat 20/51/0 and I intend to stay combat, my Mutilate gear is under par.

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest):
We Punt Gnomes- Didn't Raid
Chocolate Damage- Fell Apart
Hordes Hellions- Stopped raiding
KiSS- No melee room
Parrahexis- Didn't raid enough
You had me at Zug zug- I can't go with them

WOTLK End-game experience:Naxx10/25 OS 10 3D/OS 25 EOE 10 ULD10/25 to Mmiron Toc 10/25 Togc 10 Mad Skill ICC 10/25 up to Putricide

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:Didn't Play.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?:Yes I have it, but my mic is broken.

Do you react well under pressure?:Yup, I'm a dps, so usually theres not too much pressure.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?:Yes.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?:Yes.

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?:Yeah I bit, but not enough to cause me to be detriment to the raid.

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?:Yes.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?:In order to see end game content.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Post Re: Alustriul-Combat Rogue App
It'd be really nice to have another rogue around. Your gear looks really solid and I can't complain with your experience either. (damn your trinket!)

I guess my first question is how well do you pay attention? Do you enjoy dying to fire/black/green/red stuff? If asked to do something like interrupt a boss are you the kind of rogue who will ignore that duty just to get higher on meters?

Second: We raid 25 mans Tues+Weds @ 6 server without fail. Mondays are cleanup nights + a bit of extra fun and 10 mans happen at random depending on peoples scheds. Are you able to make more than one raid night a week?

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:23 pm

When a fight like Saurfang is starting, will you stand next to the boss and mash sinister strike?

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Well, Duh!

Nah, I will stealth say 10 yards back, and open with garrote. Then I will build 5 combo points and Snd, at which point I will repeat except use Eviscerate. Pop c'ds when there up, KS when energy is low, usually nets me around 8.5-9.5k dps on Saurfang.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm

No I don't like fire, it hurts my skin. Kick is a minor inconvenience, so no I wouldn't mind at all. I can make the raid times, I get off work at 5:30, although there may be a time during trash at the start that I afk for 10 to eat, but I don't usually eat for hours. Other then that, if something comes up I can inform you beforehand, although sometimes I go out for dinner, if so I'll make sure to get in contact.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Do you get parent agro? Test tomorrow agro (I'm assuming you're in high school)? If I call you a cunt dicking ball sack how would you respond?

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm

HI!

Im the only raiding rogue in the guild. the good news is theres not much i need from 25man and nothing from 10 man. I looked over your armory, the only thing i noticed was your expertise is over capped. Replaceing that helm would help out alot. Some tips also is dont 5pt S/D. I can keep s/d up with 1pt, and evis with 5 just fine. but its not that big of a deal. i can work with you to max your dps, its not like rogue rotation is rocket science.

HERES THE BIG QUESTION!
tricks is probably the best tool for rogues, do you have macros ready for tanks and dps targets? were prabably going to trade trick and i would perfer not to die from it, so hopefully you understand agro tables and when certain fights have agro resets, example like when marrowgar does bonestorm it resets his agro so tricking a dps target would be a bad idea right? also i would like it if you glyphed ToT, and id do the same to max our numbers.

You got my vote,
Thanks

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Nooooo I want my tricks!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:22 am