Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 26, 2022 12:30 pm

War Tank Requesting to join 
Post War Tank Requesting to join
[color=#408000]In-Game Name: ßerserker

Armory Link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... 9Ferserker

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec:MS prot OS fury

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Hellscream, guild drama got out of control tbh, and my core group got stuck with the leftovers except for a few.

WOTLK End-game experience:well tbh with you guys ive played this game for only about 7 monhts but i got 80 in 11 days and i had all my first t9 set in 12 days(gametime) so it goes to show that i have drive and determination to the game and raiding.

raid experience is simply, icc 10 up to the prince's, icc 25 up to festergut, toc 10, toc 25, voa 10, voa 25, very little ulduar experience, ony 10, ony 25, os 3d 10, os 25, and a few more raids. also been with a couple fail togc 10/25 groups if that matters(it doesnt i guess)

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience:i quested in outlands.. did BT once and a couple others, but not much tbh.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?:yes, yes

Do you react well under pressure?:very well, im a tank i love pressure hehe

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?: ive played this class very passionatly and i love my warrior. i have very good skill with him and react well in many situations.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)[/color]?: oh yes

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: i have the fastest net cox cable offers, its very fast. no lag

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: hopefully will kill the lich king together and then look forward to questing in the new upcoming cataclysm together with new friends.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: just met a few of your guilides in game they seemed nice and when i talked with him he told me you guys had 1 group almost at arthas and the other group was working on bloodqueen. sounds good to me.

in my own words i need a guild that is active, dedicated and shares the same passions that i do about the game. im always on and willing to learn new things, you wont find better dedication in a player then me hehe im on nonstop and always helping friends out. i am also planning on bringing a fury warrior with me (mawler 5470) and a destro lock (zemenia, 5600)

looking fwd to meeting some of you guys.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:37 pm
Post Re: War Tank Requesting to join
Hi

As our War main tank i would like to see what u can do not sure about the gems and cannot see your tank spec says u have not spent any points :P

DJ

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:01 am

Intersting.

I'll tell you now though, we have two very active tanks for 25-man and another active offtank/dps paladin (and then me) so in at least 25 mans you'd probably end up DPSing most of the time. Are the other characters you plan on bringing YOUR characters? Or are they friends who want to join with you?

But, thanks for the application. I'll pass the word onto other officers : )

Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:42 am
Well DJ I checked you out and I have to say your a lot more geared then I am, however the defence cap is 540 and you are at 585 so I'm unsure why you are hemming defence rating because anything over cap does less then 1% addition dodge for icc, also for your search on my armory I am unsure wh you can't see me. I am hemmed all stam with ATM, I have been told by many geared tanks that dodge, parry, and block isn't always garrunteed but your EH always is so I am gemmedfor more stamina. I don't have any t10 besides a trinket and cloak, as soon as I get my ony 25 neck I will be all over 245 gear. Nice weapon btw DJ I think that comes from togc? IDE like to be in a succesful group so I can get that.

As far as skill in my class goes DJ I know that in icc your dodge is reduced by 20%(everyone knows that) but I don't see a point in gemmi g for defence unless your hemming full dodge because block >parry in icc. The returns you'll get from block are more likely and benificial then parry is. Unbuffed(without commanding shout) I am at just over 40k. DJ I'm betting you have more then that. But honestly one can only be as geared as his previous groups so I'm hoping that if I make the cut for you guys I know I'll get that 232 sword and 219 neck replaced.

Also do you have room for a tank in a core 10 icc team? I was my raid leader in last group because I knew all the fights up to the princ's but I still have a lot to learn and it looks like you guys have a lot to offer me so IDE appreciate at least the oppurtunity to show you my tanking skills. Please add me to your friends and I'll be on today after 430ST.

A lttle about me: I have a wife and a baby girl. I work for uncle Sam, USMC 3 years now. I play wow everyday, raid everyday in something, currently working on loremaster title(long way left) Nick name is berserk or zerk. I was previously a tuaren and and actually changing back to tuaren Thursday.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:27 am
[quote="berserker"]Well DJ I checked you out and I have to say your a lot more geared then I am, however the defence cap is 540 and you are at 585 so I'm unsure why you are hemming defence rating because anything over cap does less then 1% addition dodge for icc, also for your search on my armory I am unsure wh you can't see me. I am hemmed all stam with ATM, I have been told by many geared tanks that dodge, parry, and block isn't always garrunteed but your EH always is so I am gemmedfor more stamina. I don't have any t10 besides a trinket and cloak, as soon as I get my ony 25 neck I will be all over 245 gear. Nice weapon btw DJ I think that comes from togc? IDE like to be in a succesful group so I can get that.

Ok

EJ forums say the more avoidance u have the more EH u have u cannot get hit 2-3 times in a row vs festergut 25 man he hits for 30-40k i prob have around 10%-15% more avoidance than you = more EH.

Sure with my gear u might have 2-3k more HP than me but for what geting hit from ranges of 30-40k per hit thats a drop in the bucket thats why me and belf stack def/stam etc etc a well balanced tank is the way to go you should read EJ forums.

DJ

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:44 am
Hey dj I respectfully take what u posted. I'm gonna change up some of my gems and change out some stamina for some dodge an maybe get a socket bonus for some yellows. Like I said I love learning and talking with other tanks.

If you guys got any tank spots or need a backup let me know because I prefer tanking over dps. That doesn't mean I wot dps if needed but my dps set ain't as good as my tank set.

DJ dis u finally get a look at my armory to see what gear I'm using?

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 am
Hey

It says 16/3/52 but when i click it brings up no talents for me ive seen your gear that looks great to say what u have ran in pugs etc.

Also u might want to take cleave glyph out and out in last stand if u want to live more and have more HP :)

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 pm

It shows me his talents so maybe you're just bad DJ.

I like this guys attitude. The sarcasm and realism of it excites me.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:27 pm
DorfPest wrote:
It shows me his talents so maybe you're just bad DJ.

I like this guys attitude. The sarcasm and realism of it excites me.
lol yes i must be bad :P

or its something ive not quite fixed with my hard drive dammit!

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:29 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xm ... 1330113321

There you go DJ, That should work.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:07 pm
I really hope you guys need me, like I said IDE really appreciate a chance to show you some of my tanking abilites. All tanks should know this but incase they don't, "there is no such thing as a good tank or a bad tank, either you CAN tank or you CANT" hold aggro and beat brains in or sit there and watch everyone around you die.

That's why I like tanking especially icc, a good feeling is when your clearing the early trash in the first room and the first two traps get set off and everyone says "oh shit!" pick the big guys up. Then everything slows down and you see berserker hit berserker rage and shield block and he charges at his enemies with swiftness and saves the party!

Well it doesn't really go in slowmode or anything like that but that's how I pictured it. One of the questions was, name some of your most stressful raids and explain it; well one that happened Monday was a toc 10(hahafunny right?) well anyways the pug raid leader got us some garbage players but I needed that raid done before resets because it was the only one I haven't done yet. Anyways our tank died so ended up having to pickup acidmaw off raid and somehow tank both those(dreadscale and acidmaw) from 25% on down. Our raid made it past that part somehow but 1/2 the raid wiped due to the big ugly gorrila charge. So I left the fail raid group after 3 wipes on simple easy to beat stuff and never got that raid in for that week.

I've had more quick reaction and stressful times then that but that was just a recent one that I thought Ide share for laughs. Honestly toc 10 is a JOKe but if your pug is in all 4600 gear makes it a little more challenging.

DJ you said my gear is great considering it's pugged? So it's not good or good enough or up to par with you guys? I mean I know I need some pieces replaced like my 219 neck and 232 gloves and 232 sword but I've tanked up to festergut in icc 25. I'm hoping that by raiding with you guys my groups will be a lot more steady and progressive.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:40 pm
Update my gearscore is 5402, sorry there was a ring i didnt have equiped lmao. my bone band.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Gear score is a piece of crap.

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:12 pm
yea sorry thats why i need a good guild that can be steady and progress cuz right now its almost all from pugging :(

my skill exceeds my gear atm, i got heart does that add 10 points to my app?

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 pm

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Edited by Big Sis

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 am