Zero Charisma Zero Charisma
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:27 am

Hilamary 80 Muti Rogue (Willing for combat) 

Post Hilamary 80 Muti Rogue (Willing for combat)
In-Game Name: Hilamary ( If I am not on him, then I may be on my alt Tarnid if you need to get a hold of me.)

Armory Link (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com): http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ner%27zhul&n=Hilamary

Current Spec and Intended Raid Spec:I am currently mutilate spec, but I am working towards getting into combat. I was talking to sporsporz, and he showed me what to do. The only thing I need is a different MH weapon.

Previous Guilds and Reason for leaving (be honest): Havn't really been in any raiding guilds. But mainly I leave a guild because I try and find a better one.

WOTLK End-game experience: Naxx 10/25, OS 0 drakes, but attemtped with one, so I know the fight. VoA Both Emelon and Archavon. No Ulduar unfortunately because I have not been on much recently, since I just started back up, and most dps is already filled for raids. No EoE either, for the reason that I just havn't tried to get into it.

BC End-game experience/Pre-BC End-game experience: I did kara in TBC, and pre-BC I did the raids after WOTLK dropped.

Vent, do you have it? Will you talk?: I have vent, and I will talk if my input is asked for, or if we are just socializing. But I don't like to talk during raids unless spoken to because others are concentrating along with myself.

Do you react well under pressure?: Yes I do, I am able to assess situations quickly and competently.

Do you know your class well enough to be confident in the decisions you make while raiding and do you have the patience required to learn new encounters?: Absolutely. I have played a rogue since day 1 and I know much about them and what their abilities do. I love to learn the new fights because I think it's pretty exciting when you down something for the first time. And patience I usually have unless I am being rushed for something then I tend to get irritated a little.

When it comes time to do so are you willing to take the gear that best suits your raid-role (whether it's healing/dps/tanking/etc.)?: Yes. If I were a hybrid class, I would take what is necessary to help the raid out. But I am only DPS, so the only change that could be asked for would be CC, or spec, and I am willing to do what is necessary.

Do you "lag" in Raid Environments (again, be honest)?: No, I usually run a smooth 40 FPS. However lately something is wrong with my computer, and every about hour I get a lag spike where my computer freezes up for 2-4 seconds. It's nothing major and usually nothing happens since I am only dps.

Do you want to be in this guild for the long-term?: I am pretty sure, I havn't experienced it first hand, so I really don't know how the people act. I have talked to a few guild members though, and they seem pretty cool.

Why do you want to join Zero Charisma?: Because I want to be able to see the progression of the game and the diversity of the fights. And I want to be able to have better gear than I do at the moment. Also, I have read a couple other applications and I like what others have said about this guild. I transferred here not too long ago, so I don't know the big guilds, but this one seems pretty good.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 pm